1. What's the best thing that happened to you today?
Consultant in Bristol (who was on holiday, the bastard) said he'll sort the whole "moving the op up here" thing, so I don't have to worry. Oh, and it was my parent's 21st anniversary
2. If we were going on a picnic, what would you bring?
Baguettes and a selection of crazy cheeses to put in them, strawberries for afters and Pimms to drink. Because I live in England, and therefore only
go on picnics in the summer.
3. Do you prefer cash, credit, debit, or check?
Debit, although I like cash too lol. I'm a bit rubbish with accounts tbh, which is why cash is sometimes preferable. Wouldn't touch credit with a ten foot barge pole.
4. Would you eat meat if you had to raise (or hunt) and slaughter it yourself?
Probably only chicken, and when I say "by myself", I'd get the man of the house to do the actual killing bit. I'm nesh.
5. Do you know what your mother was doing when she went into labor with you?
Repapering the spare room!! I was two months premature and a first baby, so she thought she had indigestion and carried right on til it all got a bit...obvious. She papered a whole wall whilst in labour!!
6. What's your favorite form of exercise?
Ballet. I'm a professional. (but 99% of the people who read this'll already know that. Hey, I'm proud of it *g*)
7. Do you bother marking spam as spam in your email box?
Nope, it gets bunged automatically into the bin. I only bother if the programme didn't recognise it.
8. Are you afraid to swim in natural bodies of water?
I've got the sea in my blood so nope, no way.
9. Do you think braces are sexy/cute?
Absolutely not. When I was ten, my dentist threatened me by saying he'd crack open my jaw and restructure it without anaesthetic if I didn't get another brace, so now I hate them. I said no to him, btw.
10. If all your clothes and accessories had to be one color for the rest of your life, what color would you pick?
Green, a foresty green.
11. Are you a city rat or a country mouse?
Both. Has to be a certain kind of city (like Bristol) though. Otherwise it's country all the way.
12. Would you rather live by the sea or in the mountains?
Tough one. The sea's in my blood, and I have to live by some form of water or I just...can't be comfortable or even still, but I adore mountains.
13. Where would you like to retire?
The country in England, maybe in Ludlow.
14. If forced, would you choose to do away with birthday celebrations or winter holiday celebrations?
Birthdays. There's something a lot more family-happy about winter celebrations, I love the cosiness.
15. Coffee or tea?
Tea, I can't stand coffee.
16. Do you lick envelopes?
Yes, but I prefer to use water.
17. Do you sleep with a top sheet or just a blanket/comforter?
Just a duvet.
18. What do you think about kid leashes?
I think they're a hell of a lot better than your kid wandering off and having something happen to them. <--- what she said <----- I'll requote that too <---I hear that and agree lol.
19. When was the last time you flew a kite?
Umm...around 10 years ago? I wasn't very good at it, so I never did it again. I might give it another shot...
20. Do you believe it's more plausible to fall in love with someone to whom you've never spoken, or someone whom you've never seen?
I've never been in love, but I'll say someone you've never seen. Because it is so easy to confuse physical lust with love.